- Mikko Hypönnen - Day One Keynote
- Robert Wood - Maintainability + Security = <3
- Seth Hanford - Defend the Defenders: Managing and Participating in Excellent Teams
- Rick Lull & Shannon Yeaker - Adventures in (Dynamic) Network Segmentation or And That’s How I Got This Scar
- Roman Bohuk & Jake Smith - Think of the Children: Preparing the Next Generation of Security Specialists
- Jeremy Dorrough - Zero Trust “Lite” Architecture to Securely Future-Proof Your Network
- Ron Gula - Day Two Keynote
- Terry McAuliffe, Governor of Virginia - Remarks
- Derek Banks & Troy Wojewoda - Poor Man’s Spy vs. Spy - Analysis of Red Team Attack Techniques by Blue Team Forensicators
These are video links to all of the talks I attended at RVasec.
Mikko’s talk is worth everyone watching. It’s informative, but doesn’t get down into the technical weeds. Governor McAuliffe’s talk was terrific and hilarious.